We are looking for a couple or single person to head up the Shut-in Ministry. The responsibilities would include:
- scheduling visits to our shut-ins
- sending bulletins, cards and notes of encouragement
- recruiting volunteers for the shut-in ministry
Want more information about this ministry? Email deacons (at) mbcvanburen.org.
Helpers are needed for Sunday school and Jr. Church.
Want to sign-up? Email deacons (at) mbcvanburen.org.
Ladies…Men…Couples needed to provide meals for those recovering from hospital stays.
Want to be added to the rotation? Email mandi (at) mbcvanburen.org.
Want to be added to the prayer chain? Email mandi (at) mbcvanburen.org.
Do you play an instrument? If you’re interested in accompanying the praise team, email deacons (at) mbcvanburen.org.
We are looking for a few good men or women to help run the sound booth. We need help on the sound board and on the computer to run the projectors for Praise & Worship.
- Must be faithful and dependable
- Must be willing to arrive at church by 8:10 AM on your scheduled day
- Must be willing to learn how to operate the church’s audio/visual technology
You will be put on a rotation of no more than once a month.
Interested in participating in this ministry? Email deacons (at) mbcvanburen.org.
Be a part of our Welcome Committee – before or after the AM service on Sundays and before our PM service on Sundays.
Contact the office for more information. 419-299-3911