… an independent church with Baptistic doctrines. Located just 1/2 miles west of I75 on State Route 613, we are easily accessible to anyone looking for a church home in Hancock County. Please review our Beliefs for a list of what we believe and why, with Biblical references for each.
- Sunday School: 9:30 am
- Sunday Morning: 10:45 am (Children ages 4-10 have their own service in Kidz Town)
- Sunday Evening: 6:00 pm
- Wednesday Night: 7:00 pm (Prayer meeting, Children & Teen programs)
Nursery service is provided for all Sunday services.
Our ministry goals are to:
- Reach people with God’s Word.
- Train believers to reproduce themselves.
- Equip believers with strength for their journey.
MUSIC: We enjoy a blend of traditional hymns and contemporary Christian music. Our music is led by a praise team and accompanied by a small live band.